Wilmington Disability and Injury Claim Lawyers
Eastern North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
At The Law Offices of Kathleen Shannon Glancy, P.A., our Wilmington disability and injury claim attorneys work effectively and tirelessly on the behalf of our clients to help them secure the disability benefits and injury compensation that they deserve. Injuries, especially those that prevent you being able to work, are difficult to survive financially.
If you have been injured or disabled, let our Board Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation and our talented Social Security staff help you secure the benefits you need and deserve. With over a century of combined experience, we can help.
We Can Help You Secure the Disability Benefits You Deserve
Our legal professionals are well-versed at helping people with a range of legal issues, including:
- Social Security Disability — Many initial applications for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income are rejected. We can help you present an effective appeal that fully develops the medical evidence necessary for you to receive benefits.
- Workers’ Compensation — Let us help you navigate the channels of Workers’ Compensation. Often, your employer’s insurer will hire counsel to oppose your claim. Let us help you balance the playing field.
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries and Issues — Not all Workers’ Compensation claims need to be based on an accident. Repetitive motion injuries and diseases created through exposure to chemicals or other industrial substances can be used as a basis for a Workers’ Compensation claim.
- Personal Injury — Securing the compensation you deserve from a personal injury can require the representation of experienced lawyers.
- How do I choose a Workers’ Compensation lawyer? — Making such a decision can be critical. We offer several points of consideration.
- How do I choose a Social Security Disability lawyer? — To mount a successful appeal of a rejected application for SSD benefits requires an experienced attorney.
- Social Security Disability process — Many people do not understand the process before applying for Social Security Disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Here we discuss some of the pertinent issues.
- Workers’ Compensation process — Workers’ Compensation is a more adversarial process than most people imagine. Here we illustrate those issues in greater detail.