Eastern North Carolina Disability Lawyers Provide Knowledgeable Guidance
Wilmington law firm fighting for injured clients’ rights since 1984
Accidents happen, and an injury or unexpected illness can impact every area of your life. You can find yourself burdened with costly medical bills on top of the inability to earn a living at the same capacity as before you were injured or became ill. At The Law Offices of Kathleen Shannon Glancy, P.A., our team has extensive experience assisting clients with every aspect of their cases. Whether you need Social Security Disability benefits due to an injury that will keep you from working for at least a year, you are attempting to claim benefits to compensate you for an on the job injury or you’re pursuing compensation through a personal injury claim, we have the skills needed to help you. Founding attorney Kathleen Shannon Glancy has been Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation law for over two decades.
Dedicated legal advocates deliver the representation you deserve
Not only do we provide proficient legal advice and strong representation, but we are dedicated to making your client experience as smooth as possible. When you work with us, you can be confident that you’ve chosen a firm that will strive to provide:
- Hands-on help — We are proud to offer every client personalized legal support when it comes to securing much-needed benefits or compensation. We understand the law can be confusing, so our team is ready to guide you through every phase of your case.
- Effective strategy — Our team will create a decisive strategy in an attempt to resolve your case as quickly as possible so you don’t have to wait for your compensation.
- Compassionate representation — Not only do we provide flexible scheduling to meet your needs, but also cost-effective rates so you don’t have to worry about another financial burden during a challenging time.
We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t pay us anything until we collect compensation on your behalf.
Accomplished attorneys handle several types of claims
Our firm provides comprehensive, knowledgeable guidance to clients with concerns relating to:
- Social Security Disability — When a disability or medical condition interferes with your ability to work for at least 12 months, you may be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits. Our firm will advocate for your rights as we guide you through applying for and, if necessary, appealing SSA decisions.
- Workers’ compensation — An on the job injury or work-related illness can be devastating without the right support. Our qualified workers’ compensation attorneys can ensure you get the benefits you need to cover medical bills and replace a portion of your income.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, we have substantial resources and the experience to pursue damages in all types of personal injury cases.
Our attorneys are familiar with the relevant courts throughout the area and we have the necessary skills to help you successfully resolve your legal issue.
Contact a reputable North Carolina law firm today
At the Law Offices of Kathleen Shannon Glancy, P.A., we represent clients throughout eastern North Carolina in Social Security Disability, workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. Call 910-218-2058 or reach out online to schedule your free consultation in our Wilmington office.